Grilled Vegetable Salad
This veggie salad can be grilled and chilled the night before serving to intensify flavors.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut in wide strips
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium eggplant (1⁄2 lb.), cut in half lengthwise
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- Heat a grill or electric griddle. Place all vegetables on grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove veggies from the grill, cut them into smaller pieces, and place in a bowl. In a separate bowl add remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Pour mixture over veggies and cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.