Grilled Zucchini & Tomato Hummus Wrap
Ready in just minutes, these savory wraps are perfect for a light lunch or quick dinner. Filled with creamy hummus and garden-fresh ingredients, they’re satisfying from first bite to last.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup hummus
- 1 cup kale, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill zucchini and tomato slices over direct heat 2-3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Grill tortillas 1-2 minutes on each side, until warmed.
- Top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons hummus, equal amounts of zucchini slices, equal amounts of tomato slices, ¼ cup kale and 2 tablespoons red onion.