Grilled Zucchini with Chilies
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. zucchini, cut lengthwise into ¼" slices
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 red jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Toss the zucchini with 1 tablespoon oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper in a glass bowl. Grill the zucchini, turning once, until tender and golden, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, salt, vinegar, garlic, jalapeño, and parsley in the same bowl and return the grilled zucchini to the bowl. Toss gently and serve.