Grilling Dinner Packets
Using little coblets of corn is a fun way to present these easy dinner packets for the grill. If you prefer, you can substitute 2 cups of fresh or frozen (thawed) corn kernels for the corn on the cob.
Serves: 4Cook: 18 minutesTotal: 18 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut in 1” wedges
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 large ears fresh sweet corn, cut in 1½” coblets
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut in ½” slices
- Fresh thyme
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. Cut four 18”x12” pieces of heavy duty foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes in center of each piece. Drizzle dressing over the top. Top with corn and kielbasa.
- Bring short sides of foil up over food and seal, using double fold seals. Seal edges using double fold seals and allowing room for heat expansion.
- Place packets on grill seam sides up. Cook 18-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, rotating packets once for more even cooking. Carefully unfold packets to serve. Add fresh thyme as garnish.
- Refrigerate leftovers.