Ground Turkey Burgers with Havarti
Using Havarti cheese instead of breadcrumbs adds a sweet, buttery flavor to these healthy burgers made with ground turkey.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lb. ground turkey
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1⁄2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey with all other ingredients except the vegetable oil, using your fingers to mix. Form the ground turkey mixture into eight patties.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Carefully place the patties into the pan. Cook for a total of 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until the patties are thoroughly cooked through.