Ground Turkey Meatloaf Minis
A deliciously lighter version of the all-American meal, these mini meatloaves can also be made with lean ground chicken. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely diced
- 2 medium stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 small bell pepper, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (8 oz.) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 egg white
- 3⁄4 cup salt-free bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. molasses
- 1⁄4 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried basil
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried savory
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup salt-free ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients except ketchup into a large bowl and mix well using your hands. Divide mixture evenly into 6 portions. Shape each portion into an oval shape and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread ketchup evenly over the top of each mini meatloaf. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.