Ground Turkey Meatloaf Minis
A deliciously lighter version of the all-American meal, these mini meatloaves can also be made with lean ground chicken. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely diced
- 2 medium stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 small bell pepper, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (8 oz.) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 egg white
- ¾ cup salt-free bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. molasses
- ¼ tsp. liquid smoke
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. dried savory
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup salt-free ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients except ketchup into a large bowl and mix well using your hands. Divide mixture evenly into 6 portions. Shape each portion into an oval shape and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread ketchup evenly over the top of each mini meatloaf. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.