Grown-Up Chicken Tenders
A childhood classic goes gourmet with the help of sea salt and pepper seasoned chicken breast.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Private Selection™ Sea Salt & Pepper Seasoned Chicken Breasts with Rib Meat, thawed and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup Private Selection™ Traditional Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bottle (11.8 oz.) Private Selection™ Wing Sauce
- In a cast iron skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat, heat oil until temperature reaches 350°F. (To test temperature, drop a few breadcrumbs in pan. If they sizzle, the oil is ready.)
- In a shallow dish, place flour; in a second shallow dish, place eggs; in a third shallow dish, toss together breadcrumbs, salt and paprika.
- Working one at a time, dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then cover in breadcrumbs.
- Working in batches, fry chicken 3 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 165°F and crust is golden brown. To serve, drizzle with wing sauce.