This recipe comes together quick and easy, and makes a satisfying snack a group of friends.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped serrano chilies
- In a large bowl, mix the onion, lime juice, and cilantro. Add the avocado and mix with the olive oil and salt. Top with serrano chilies.
- Cover and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour. Serve.