Haddock with Rosemary
Marinating the fish in milk lightens its flavor and adds a touch of sweetness.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped rosemary, divided
- 1 haddock fillet (1 1⁄2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Mix together milk, pepper, and 1 tablespoon rosemary in a shallow dish. Place haddock fillet in milk mixture and marinate 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a medium baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Gently remove fish from marinade, drain thoroughly, and place in prepared baking dish. Cover and bake 15 minutes until fish is flaky.
- Remove fish from oven and let it rest 5 minutes. Cut into 6 portions. Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with remaining rosemary.