Hail Caesar Dressing
This cheese-free take on the classic dressing is as creamy and delicious as the original version. While a romaine lettuce base is preferred, this dressing also makes an excellent spread inside a grilled chicken lettuce wrap.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ medium lemon, juiced
- ½ Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, smashed
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- ½ ounce anchovies
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients except oil into a wide-mouthed, quart-sized jar. Blend ingredients with an immersion blender until well chopped and mixed. Add oil and blend 20–30 seconds more until dressing takes on the consistency of thin mayonnaise.
- Chill until ready to use. Mix before use.