Halloween Beef and Biscuit Sliders
Put your own twist on these sliders with your family's favorite meats, cheeses and spreads!
Serves: 5Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) mini-size refrigerated flaky layer biscuits or southern homestyle biscuits
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground mustard
- 5 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 5 slices (5 oz.) Swiss cheese, each slice quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Separate biscuits; place 2” apart on large ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Carefully split biscuits in half. Place bottoms in 8”x 8” pan. Spread mustard over bottoms of biscuits. Divide roast beef and cheese quarters among biscuits. Place biscuit tops over cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter and garlic powder. Brush over tops of biscuits. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts and sliders are hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers.