Halloween Candy Cookie Dough Bites
Take Halloween bliss to a new level with this delicious recipe from food blogger, Roberta Blevins of MommyLikeWhoa.com. It features cookie dough bites packed with your favorite trick-or-treating mix-ins, including Twix®, M&M’s®, Snickers®, Milky Way® — or any other chocolaty treat. Get brownie points by decorating them to look like Halloween monsters!
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Your favorite Mars® brand candy, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar together until incorporated.
- Add baking soda, salt and vanilla; stir to combine.
- Slowly add the flour ¼ cup at a time, until a large dough ball forms. This is your Cookie Dough Bites base.
- Separate the base into equal parts and mix in your chopped candies.
- Roll the dough into 1” balls and place in the fridge to chill and set.
- If you wish to dip them into chocolate, melt chocolate chips over a double boiler (you may need to add shortening to thin the chocolate for dipping).
- Decorate the bites for Halloween, and serve!