Ham & Cheese Croissant Egg Bake
This Ham & Cheese Croissant Egg Bake is ideal for Easter morning! Tender, flaky croissants combined with Swiss cheese, ham and eggs in a deliciously easy overnight egg bake!
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 55 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 4 large croissants
- 10 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut croissants into 2-inch cubes. Spread into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- Stir in shredded cheese and cubed ham.
- Pour egg mixture over croissants.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, for 55-60 minutes until golden brown and puffy.