Ham and Cheese Dutch Baby
Enjoy breakfast for dinner with this savory twist on puffy oven-baked pancakes. Try serving it with a simple side salad to complete the meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ounces thin sliced smoked deli ham, cut into ribbons
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger Brand Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place 10” cast iron skillet (or other oven-safe skillet) in oven to heat.
- Whisk together eggs, flour, milk and salt until well blended.
- Working quickly, remove hot pan from oven; brush bottom and sides with butter. Pour in batter; top with sprinkling of ham and cheese.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes, until puffed and golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.