Ham and Egg Cups
Using ham slices that are thick enough to hold the eggs but not too thick to line the muffin wells keeps these handheld egg cups totally easy and totally delicious.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 12 slices deli ham
- 3⁄4 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 12 eggs
- Paprika, to taste
- Position rack in center of oven; preheat oven to 400°F. Coat 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line each cup with ham slice; sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheese in center of each ham cup.
- In small bowl, crack egg; slide into ham cup. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Bake 10-14 minutes, until whites are set and yolks are runny. Sprinkle tops of eggs with paprika.