Ham and Asparagus Rolls with Cheese
These easy-to-make, filling rolls are packed with protein and antioxidants, so it’s a healthy and delicious meal for any day of the week.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen asparagus
- ½ lb. smoked ham, thinly sliced
- ½ lb. white American cheese, thinly sliced
- cooking spray
- 2 cups gluten-free Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Drop frozen asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute and dry on paper towels. Lay out the slices of ham. Place a slice of cheese and then an asparagus spear on each ham slice. Roll up and secure with toothpicks if necessary.
- Place the rolls in a glass baking pan that you’ve treated with gluten-free nonstick spray. Pour Alfredo sauce over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned on top and heated through. Serve hot.