Ham Asparagus Wraps
The asparagus has to be cooked in this recipe because it doesn’t bake long enough to soften. Use any flavor of cream cheese and bottled Alfredo sauce you like.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 slices deli ham (¼” thick)
- ½ cup soft cream cheese with garlic
- 12 spears asparagus, steamed or grilled
- 1 jar (10 oz.) garlic Alfredo sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place ham on work surface and spread each piece with some of the cream cheese. Top each with 3 spears of asparagus and roll up. Place in 12" × 8" glass baking dish and pour Alfredo sauce over all. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15–20 minutes, until ham rolls are hot and sauce is bubbling. Serve immediately.