Ham, Cheddar, and Apple Panini
Some people put Cheddar cheese in their apple pie and others put apples in their cheese sandwiches. Whichever way you choose, apples and cheese taste great together.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 slices Italian bread
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 3 slices ham
- 2 slices white Cheddar cheese
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored, and sliced
- Preheat the panini press.
- Butter both sides of the bread slices. Lay slices of ham onto 1 slice of bread. Add the cheese and apple slices. Close the sandwich. Place on panini press and close lid. Cook for 3–5 minutes, or until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
- Slice in half and serve warm.