Ham and Cheese Casserole
Allow the cream cheese to reach room temperature before starting this recipe. Softened cream cheese is much easier to work with than cream cheese fresh from the fridge.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup coconut cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar-free ham, diced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add cauliflower. Boil until cauliflower is fork tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Strain cauliflower and return to pot.
- Put cream cheese, heavy cream, and coconut cream in a medium mixing bowl and beat with a handheld beater until smooth. Transfer cream cheese mixture to cauliflower pot and stir until cauliflower is coated. Add in ham, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a 9-by-9-inch baking dish and bake until cheese is browned and casserole is bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve hot.