Ham and Cheese Sliders
Take ham and cheese to the next level with these sweet and savory sliders. Covered with an herb-infused butter and baked to perfection, they make a great appetizer, meal or snack for kids and adults alike.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) Kroger Brand Hawaiian Dinner Rolls, sliced in half
- 8 ounces deli thin sliced ham
- 1 package (6 oz.) Kroger Brand Swiss Cheese Slices
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare 9”x13” pan with aluminum foil
- Arrange half the ham slices in an even layer on bottom buns. Top with cheese slices and remaining ham slices. Add top buns.
- In small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, poppy seeds, onion, salt and pepper. Evenly pour butter mixture over top buns, allowing excess butter to pool at bottom of pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake 25-30 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove foil; continue baking 3-5 minutes, until golden.
- Slice into individual sandwiches and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.