Ham and Cheese Spirals
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 6 rectangular slices boiled ham
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream. Spread on the tortillas.
- On each tortilla, place two slices of ham. Sprinkle with the chives and shredded cheese. Roll up, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for at least 3 hours. To serve, cut into 1-inch slices.