Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders
Assemble these breakfast sandwiches the night before and bake in the morning for a filling and fast meal
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1 package (12 oz.) Hawaiian sweet rolls, split horizontally
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces Kroger® Deli Style Lean Smoked Ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat oven to 350°F. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium-low heat; add eggs. Cook, gently scraping cooked eggs off the bottom creating soft curds, until just cooked through.
- Place bottom half of rolls on a lightly sprayed rimmed baking pan. Layer 6 slices cheese, ham, eggs and remaining cheese. Cover with top of rolls.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons melted butter, dill and onion powder. Brush butter mixture over top of rolls; cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-8 minutes until cheese is melted and buns are crisp. Cut into individual sandwiches before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.