Ham, Egg, and Cheese Panini
This popular breakfast sandwich is even better as a panini. To recreate that breakfast shop taste, use American cheese and a round roll.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup chopped ham
- 2 large eggs
- 1 hard Kaiser roll
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 slices American cheese
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
- Preheat a panini press.
- Cook ham on hot panini press for 1–2 minutes and set aside.
- In a small frying pan coated with nonstick cooking spray, crack and fry 2 eggs over medium heat and set aside.
- Slice roll open and spread butter onto both sides.
- Put ham, cheese, fried eggs, lettuce, and tomato on roll bottom, and cover with roll top. Place on panini press. Close lid and cook for 3–4 minutes.
- Remove from press and slice in half. Serve warm.