Ham and Egg Roll Ups with Parmesan Cream Sauce
This sunny dish is bursting with savory flavors. The cream sauce adds a lighter tang and a hint of spice. It’s the perfect brunch dish.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 slices (1⁄8 inch thick) Black Forest ham
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 1⁄2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Whisk eggs, salt, lemon pepper, basil, spinach, and 2 tablespoons Parmesan in a medium bowl. Add eggs to pan and cook, breaking up mixture with a spatula until desired doneness, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Divide eggs between ham slices and roll up. Place seam-side down in a baking dish. Broil for 5 to 7 minutes or until crispy around the edges.
- Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until just simmering. Add mustard and remaining Parmesan and cook 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve sauce over ham and eggs.