Ham, Spinach and Cheese Pasta Rolls
Have a large, lasagna-loving family? Just roll with it! These ham, spinach and ricotta-stuffed pasta rolls are a great make-ahead meal, since they can be assembled the day before baking!
Serves: 12Prep: 30 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 package (10 oz.) Kroger® Recipe Beginnings Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 slices smoked deli ham
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth or water
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9”x13” pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook noodles to al dente according to package directions, taking care not to break or tear noodles; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together spinach, ricotta, 1 cup cheddar cheese, egg, salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Between noodles, evenly divide ricotta mixture; spread into even layer. Top each with a slice of ham folded to fit. Working one by one, roll noodles up.
- In prepared pan, arrange rollups. Top with remaining cheese.
- Add broth to bottom of pan. Cover with aluminum foil; bake 25 minutes. Uncover; continue baking 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and internal temperature reaches 165°F. Note: Lasagna rolls can be made the day before baking; cover and refrigerate pan overnight. Increase baking time with foil on by 10 minutes.