Harvest Fruit Bake
Autumn is a time to enjoy the harvest—and this recipe is a wonderful excuse to do so. Canned fruits make it easy. Top with whipped cream for an irresistible autumn treat.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (21 oz.) peach pie filling
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole cranberry sauce
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup cold butter
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix peach pie filling and cranberry sauce and pour into 2 ungreased square baking pans.
- In a separate bowl, add spices to dry cake mix and cut in butter. Sprinkle over fruit mixture. Bake for 45 minutes. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.