Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
This hearty breakfast casserole will stick with you all day.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. shredded hash browns
- 3⁄4 lb. breakfast sausage, browned
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch pan. Whisk the eggs and milk together and add the salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the hash browns in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the browned sausage over the hash browns. Pour the egg mixture over the sausage and hash browns. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until it doesn’t run when you cut into it.