Hash Brown Sliders
Step up your slider game with this delicious hash brown recipe that skips the bun but piles on delicious flavor!
- 8 Dr. Praeger's Southwest Hash Browns (1 box)
- Small bunch of basil
- 1 tablespoon harissa sauce
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 small slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lime (juiced)
- Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°F. Place hash browns on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 5 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and place a small slice of cheese on 4 of the hash browns and bake an additional 4 minutes.
- Mash avocado with lime, salt and pepper to taste.
- On top of each hash brown with melted cheese, layer basil, roasted red pepper spread, tomato, mashed avocado and a second hash brown.