Hash Brown Waffles with Sunny-Side Up Eggs
That waffle maker isn’t just for sweet waffles. These buttery hash brown waffles are made with a greased waffle maker, making them the perfect base for sunny-side up eggs and crispy bacon.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutes
- cooking spray
- 6 cups refrigerated gluten-free hash brown potatoes
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat a waffle iron and spray with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray.
- Place about 1½ cups hash brown potatoes on the hot waffle iron. Close the lid and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the hash browns are crispy and a thick crust forms on them. Try not to open the waffle maker while they cook. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Clean the waffle maker with a damp towel. Preheat again and place the bacon on top. Close the lid and cook bacon until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Spray a large skillet with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add eggs and cook until whites are fully cooked, about 5 minutes. Top the waffles with eggs and bacon and serve warm.