Save to My Recipes
These breakfast potatoes are both crunchy and tender, like a potato pancake.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and grated
- ¼ cup grated onion
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Wrap potatoes in a clean dishtowel and squeeze out excess moisture. Carefully add potatoes to the oil in the pan, forming small circles. Sprinkle onion, salt, and pepper over potatoes.
- Cook potatoes until a golden-brown crust forms, then turn them over with a spatula and continue cooking until potatoes are tender.