Hawaiian Breakfast Bowl
This simple breakfast skillet is great for lazy weekend mornings.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 strips bacon, chopped
- ½ cup cubed pineapple
- 2 leaves basil, chopped
- 1 half avocado, pitted
- ½ cup whole strawberries
- ½ cup whole blueberries
- ½ cup whole blackberries
- ½ cup whole grapes
- Microwave sweet potato 5 minutes until tender. Cool slightly.
- In a small skillet, melt coconut oil over medium heat, toss in garlic, cook for 30 seconds, then add sweet potato cubes and bacon.
- Cook until bacon is crispy. Add in pineapple. Garnish with basil, grapes, and berries. Serve.