Serve this granola with fruit and yogurt or just eat it out of hand for an on-the-go breakfast. You can also turn this into trail mix by adding dried apples and/or raisins.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup whole hazelnuts
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 oz. orange blossom honey
- 2 oz. canola oil
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup millet
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss oats, almonds, hazelnuts, cinnamon, vanilla, honey, and canola oil together in a big bowl. Spread the mixture on a baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir and add wheat germ, sesame seeds, and millet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool and break up large chunks.