Hazelnut Chocolate Fudge Truffles
Save to My Recipes
Rich and decadent, these truffles are not for the chocolate faint of heart! Keep these truffles in the refrigerator for best results.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 cups whole roasted hazelnuts
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1½ cups plus 6 oz. melted and cooled sugar-free chocolate, divided
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- Line a large plate with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add nuts and coconut sugar. Pulse until a crumbly paste forms. Add the 1 ½ cups melted chocolate, oil, vanilla, and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy. Mixture should be thick but spreadable. Add an extra teaspoon of oil at a time if the mixture is too firm.
- Pour the mixture into candy molds. When the molds are filled, place in the freezer to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove truffles from the molds and dip in the remaining 6 oz. melted chocolate. Place on prepared plate. The frozen candies will harden the chocolate, allowing you to enjoy them immediately.