Hazelnut Chocolate Fudge Truffles
Rich and decadent, these truffles are not for the chocolate faint of heart! Keep these truffles in the refrigerator for best results.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups whole roasted hazelnuts
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1½ cups plus 6 oz. melted and cooled sugar-free chocolate, divided
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- Line a large plate with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add nuts and coconut sugar. Pulse until a crumbly paste forms. Add the 1 ½ cups melted chocolate, oil, vanilla, and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy. Mixture should be thick but spreadable. Add an extra teaspoon of oil at a time if the mixture is too firm.
- Pour the mixture into candy molds. When the molds are filled, place in the freezer to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove truffles from the molds and dip in the remaining 6 oz. melted chocolate. Place on prepared plate. The frozen candies will harden the chocolate, allowing you to enjoy them immediately.