Healthy Chocolate Mousse
This chocolate mousse is made with simple, all-natural, healthy ingredients. Instead of using heavy cream and egg yolks for the base of the mousse, use avocado! It may sound strange, but avocado makes for a creamy, dreamy, thick mousse, and you can’t taste it past the chocolate!
Serves: 3Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and halved
- 1⁄3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1⁄2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. full-fat coconut milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor (or blender) and process until completely smooth. You may need to stop the food processor a few times to scrape the sides to ensure everything gets blended.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream and/or shaved dark chocolate on top, or transfer to a sealable container and refrigerate until ready to consume.