Healthy Creamy Vinaigrette
Most salad dressings are at least 80 percent fat, so they should be used in moderation.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup light cream
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- ½ tsp. dried basil leaves
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender. Process or blend until smooth. Transfer to small jar with screw-top lid and refrigerate for up to 4 days. Before serving, shake vigorously to re-emulsify.