Healthy Onion Rings
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup yellow onion slices (1⁄4 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dredge onion slices in flour; shake off any excess. Dip onions in yogurt; dredge through breadcrumbs. Sprinkle with salt.
- Prepare baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange onion rings on pan; bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Place under broiler additional 2 minutes to brown.