Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
One bowl and one spoon are all the utensils needed to whip up these delicious, soft peanut butter cookies! Butter-free and egg-free, these cookies are filled with healthy protein.
Makes: 24Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup rice flour
- ¼ tsp. xanthan gum
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. molasses
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the baking soda, rice flour, xanthan gum, and coconut sugar until well combined.
- Add the peanut butter, molasses, applesauce, salt, and vanilla extract and mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on baking sheets 2" apart. Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.