Heart Surprise Cupcakes
Enjoy a sweet surprise hidden in the heart of your cupcake!
Serves: 24Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 1 box (16.25 oz.) white cake mix
- 24 gummy heart candies
- 1 can (12 oz.) fluffy white frosting
- Sprinkles, to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Prepare the white cake mix according to package instructions.
- Fill the prepared muffin tin half full of the batter. Place a gummy heart in each tin, then fill two-thirds full of the remaining batter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool, then frost with the frosting.
- Decorate with sprinkles. Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.