Hearty Granola Muffins
Here’s a breakfast treat that even the most finicky eater will enjoy.
Serves: 20Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic™ ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 Simple Truth™ Eggs
- 3 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Toasted Oats Cereal
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat muffin pan with pan spray. Line with paper muffin cups. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside. In a large bowl, mix together honey, oil, eggs and granola. Slowly add the sifted ingredients, combine thoroughly, and fold in nuts.
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with muffin batter and sprinkle brown sugar generously on top of each muffin. Bake until risen and golden brown, about 20 minutes. A pick inserted into the middle muffin should come out clean. Cool muffin pan for 15 minutes before removing muffins.