Heineken® Grilled Seafood Foil Packs
Mussels, clams and shrimp are combined with fresh herbs and beer-steamed in individual foil packets for a delicious seafood meal. Cooking is simple, and cleanup is breeze – so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time sitting back and enjoying an ice-cold Heineken® with your dinner.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 cups Heineken® Lager Beer
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound mussels, scrubbed
- 1 pound clams, scrubbed
- 1 pound raw shrimp, deveined and peeled
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- 8 sheets heavy-duty foil, 10”x12”
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In bowl, whisk together beer, butter, garlic, dill, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
- Discard any mussels or clams that do not close when tapped. In foil sheets, divide mussels, clams and shrimp evenly; drizzle beer mixture. Fold in sides and seal packets tightly.
- Place packets on grill, cover and cook about 10 minutes or until clams and mussels have opened and shrimp is opaque. Discard any mussels or clams that did not open.
- Serve with lemon wedges and ice-cold Heineken®.