Hellmann’s® Creamy Roasted Potato Salad
Tender roasted Yukon Gold potatoes create the foundation for this tasty side dish that’s flavored with a creamy, Hellmann’s® mayonnaise-based sauce and peppery red onions.
Serves: 9Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, finely diced, divided
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons cooked bacon, crumbled (about 3 slices)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, toss together potatoes, oil and salt; spread into single layer on a baking sheet. Roast 15 minutes. Add a half cup of onion; stir to mix. Roast 10 minutes longer until potatoes are almost fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, rosemary and pepper until blended. Stir in remaining quarter cup of onion.
- Stir roasted vegetables into mayonnaise mixture until coated. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F. Bake 20 minutes until heated through and potatoes are fork-tender. Refrigerate leftovers.