Hello Dolly Bars
These are very popular bars in the South, and they’re truly delicious. They’re super easy to make for the holidays.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter and pour into a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with graham cracker crumbs; stir lightly to blend and then layer chocolate chips, pecans, then coconut flakes. Drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares to serve.