Hemp Seed Tabbouleh
Hemp seeds are a great source of healthy fats, protein and fiber – plus they make a great stand-in for the usual bulgur wheat in this grain- and gluten-free tabbouleh salad.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup hemp seed hearts
- 3 baby cucumbers, chopped small
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches parsley, thick stems removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Kroger Brand Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients; season to taste.