Herb Butter Cashews
Warm, buttery nuts on a chilly evening create the perfect snack.
Serves: 48Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups cashews
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. Hungarian paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread nuts in a single layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 minutes, or until slightly browned and fragrant.
- Toss warmed nuts with melted butter, thyme, rosemary, brown sugar, salt, chili powder, and smoked paprika.