Herb Garden Marinade
Marinate elk, venison, sheep, bear, or wild boar steaks or tenderloins in this pungent marinade.
Makes: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallots
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh savory
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh lovage
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh lemon balm
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Store in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.