Herb Garlic Bread
Fresh herbs and garlic create a flavorful butter topping for these slices of perfectly toasted French baguette. Serve alongside your favorite spaghetti dish or with a hot soup.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 (10.5 oz.) French bread baguette
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In small bowl, combine butter, garlic, Parmesan, basil and parsley.
- Cut baguette in half crosswise, then in half lengthwise, creating four pieces. Spread butter mixture evenly over each piece. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until toasted.
- Cut into slices and serve.