Give regular roasted potatoes a much-needed makeover with garlic and fresh herbs. Ready in less than an hour, this delicious dish easily adds loads of flavor to any meal.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 bunch parsley, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss together potatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, garlic and parsley.
- In a baking dish, arrange potatoes in single layer. Bake 35-40 minutes, turning halfway through, until fork-tender inside and golden-brown outside.