Herb-Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
Flank steak is a boneless cut of beef from the animal's lower hindquarters. Marinating the meat results in a more tender dish.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup coconut amino
- 2 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 flank steak (1 lb.)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk garlic, vinegar, coconut amino, mustard, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Put flank steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over steak and seal bag, squeezing out excess air. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Heat up a grill to medium-high heat and place steak on grate. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until steak reaches desired doneness, brushing with marinade as it cooks.
- Remove steak from heat and let stand 5 minutes before cutting.