Herbed Lamb Chops
This simple herb rub would make a fun Christmas gift to give to friends or family members who enjoy cooking! Include this recipe with a small jar of the rub.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1½ tsp. dried thyme
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. lamb loin chops (about 8)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place onion on the bottom of a greased 4–6-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix together oregano, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Rub herb mixture over the lamb chops.
- Place herb-rubbed lamb chops over the sliced onions. Drizzle olive oil over the lamb chops.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, until tender.