Herbed Tenderloin Stir-Fry
This super quick stir-fry can be on the table just minutes after you start cooking.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (1 lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1½ Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried thyme leaves
- ½ tsp. dried basil leaves
- ½ tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- Cut tenderloin into thin strips. In medium bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce, broth, garlic, thyme, basil, marjoram, and pepper; stir well. Add pork and stir.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok. Drain pork, reserving marinade. Add pork to skillet; stir-fry until brown. Remove pork and set aside.
- Add vegetables to skillet along with 2 tablespoons water; stir-fry until hot. Stir marinade and add to skillet along with pork. Stir-fry until bubbly and hot; serve immediately over hot cooked rice.